RBS has been operating in Australia since 1999. Today the bank offers a broad range of products and services to help major corporations, financial institutions and governments achieve their global financing, transaction services and risk management objectives.
Our expertise spans debt capital markets, securitisation, transaction banking, trade finance, fixed income sales and trading, balance sheet advisory and structuring.
In recent years, RBS Australia has received a number of awards for excellence as a debt house and for delivering some of the market’s most notable transactions.
Recent award highlights:
- Global Trade Deal of the Year, BHP Billiton US$3.43 million trade – Global Trade Review Awards 2012
- Bond Deal of the Year, Lloyds Bank A$1.85 billion fixed/frn - INSTO Distinction Awards 2011
- ABS Deal of the Year, Macquarie SMART Series 2011-3 Trust – INSTO Distinction Awards 2011
- Australian FI Bond Deal of the Year, Lloyds A$1.85 billion fixed/ frn – KangaNews Awards 2011
- US Public Bond Deal of the Year, Asciano’s US$1 billion notes – KangaNews Awards 2011
- Best Securitisation Deal of the Year, Macquarie SMART Series 2011-3 Trust – The Asset Magazine Deal Awards 2011
- Structured Finance Deal of the Year – Asia-Pacific, Macquarie Leasing’s SMART Series 2010 -1 US Trust - The Banker Awards 2011
- Securitisation Deal, Macquarie Leasing’s SMART Series 2010-1 US Trust – IFR Asia Awards 2010
- Asia-Pacific Securitisation, Macquarie Leasing’s SMART Series 2010-1 US Trust - IFR Awards 2010
- Best Corporate Finance House – Debt, CFO Magazine Awards 2009 & 2010